Sterilized vials in tray for easy integration into existing filling processes
adaptiQ® tray includes SCHOTT TopLine vials made of the gold-standard SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass. They are washed and packaged in a clean environment and sterilized with ethylene oxide.
Tight dimensional control and immaculate surfaces on adaptiQ® vials make fill-and-finish processes easier for our customers. 100% camera inspection ensures the continuous quality of SCHOTT TopLine vials.
The tray packaging allows a simple integration into existing filling processes, including traditional as well as manual filling. As a key part of the SCHOTT iQ® platform, adaptiQ® tray ensures filling line compatibility with over 50 machine types.
- Ready-to-use sterilized TopLine vials
- Made with SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass
- Industry-leading low particle levels
- Maximum compatibility with new and existing filling lines
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling