Sterilized vials in cup nest for sensitive drug formulations
Made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass, with quartz-like coating. adaptiQ® SCHOTT Type I plus® vials are sterilized with ethylene oxide after they have been washed and packaged in a clean room environment.
SCHOTT Type I plus® vials employ a silicon dioxide coating to create a functional barrier. It reduces the amount of leachables from the glass and minimizes protein adsorption, also for radiopharmaceuticals. Thus, improving shelf life of sensitive drugs and make them ideal for a range of applications.
As part of the SCHOTT iQ® platform, the adaptiQ® cup nest is strictly standardized and therefore compatible with different filling machines. adaptiQ® with SCHOTT Type I plus® vials in cu nest from SCHOTT Pharma is the perfect fit for filling all kind of drugs. The adaptiQ® cup nest enables the separation of all containers within the packaging eliminating the risk of glass-to-glass contact.
- Ready-to-use sterilized SCHOTT Type I plus® vials
- Made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass
- Industry-leading low particle levels
- Minimized drug-container interaction
- Maximum compatibility with new and existing filling lines
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Designed for nested processing