Sterilized vials in cup nest for effortless nested filling
The adaptiQ® cup nest includes washed SCHOTT TopLine vials made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass. They are packaged in a clean room environment with subsequent ethylene oxide sterilization.Our customers’ facilities benefit from tight dimensional control and immaculate surface properties of adaptiQ® vials. The continuous quality of SCHOTT TopLine vials is ensured by 100% camera inspection.
The cup nest packaging is compatible with over 50 machine types and compliant with all relevant industry standards. Furthermore, it allows to fill without any glass-to-glass contact, thus, reducing the risk of breakage or cosmetic issues.
- Ready-to-use sterilized TopLine vials
- Made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® clear glass
- Industry-leading low particle levels
- Maximum compatibility with new and existing filling lines
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Designed for nested processing