EVERIC® pure vials enable proven drug stability in particular for sensitive drugs and drugs with low-filling volumes. By employing a patented delamination-control technology, SCHOTT Pharma is able to produce vials with a homogeneous wall, particularly at the heel zone (the near-bottom region of a vial). Each production batch is tested with the patented Quicktest, which quantifies the leachables and delamination risk.
The strict standardization of the adaptiQ® cup nest ensures a wide compatibility with different machine types as part of the SCHOTT iQ® platform. adaptiQ® cup nest with EVERIC® pure vials from SCHOTT Pharma is the ideal combination for flexibly filling all types of drugs and eliminates glass-to-glass contact completely. This greatly reduces breakages or cosmetic defects.
- Ready-to-use sterilized EVERIC® pure vials
- Made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® CHR glass
- Industry-leading low particle levels
- Low delamination propensity
- Maximum compatibility with new and existing filling lines
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Designed for nested processing